As an initiative to accomplish Kempas Medical Centre’s mission, your right and responsibility
as a patient is listed in the Patient’s Charter.
As a patient of Kempas Medical Centre, you have the right to:
• Adequate medical information such as medical condition, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
• Informed consent before any operation is carried out.
• Be given medical treatment, including prompt treatment in emergency situations, in a safe, clean and
• Be entitled to refuse a recommended treatment and be discharged at your own risk.
• Be entitled to request for a second opinion from another healthcare provider.
• Privacy and patient’s confidentiality.
Apart from that, you have the responsibility as patient to:
• Adhere to treatment plans, medical advice and instructions should you choose to accept them.
• Adhere to policy, rules and regulations of Kempas Medical Centre at all times.
• Pay your hospital bills within the stipulated time frame.
• Respect and be considerate to hospital staff, doctors, other patients and visitors
• Fully and truthfully provide details of your medical, medication and treatment history as well as personal
details including insurance and financial information.
Ward Visiting Hour
Medical Insurance Coverage
Find a Doctor
Find a Doctor
News / Events
Our 24HR General Hotline
Ambulance Service Line
Photos are for illustration purposes only
Ward Visiting Hours
+607 2368 998